- Olly Murs to play Edinburgh Castle gig next summer
- Listen: Edinburgh's Django Django return with fabulous new single
- Louise Rutkowski releases first single from forthcoming new album
- The Slow Readers Club announce new album - and Edinburgh gig
- Mountain Goats announce new album - listen to lead single here
The Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan, who plays Maggie Greene in the hit zombie show, says it’s not yet confirmed if she will continue in the series.
Alongside Andrew Lincoln, whose final episode in The Walking Dead screens next week, Maggie has been a staple of the show since season two – and there appears to be plans in place for a return.
However, seeing that she has new show Whiskey Cavalier coming next year, Cohan admits that the prospect of continuing in her role as Maggie in the future is up in the air at the moment.
“I just don’t think it’s possible for me to know that right now,” she told Entertainment Weekly. “The cool thing is that I don’t have to.
“The right thing is gonna show itself to me. Here’s the thing: I could say, ‘This is gonna happen, that’s gonna happen, this is what I hope.’ But the truth is I can only do what’s in front of me.”
“Any kind of guarantee that I could give could not be sincere to the fans, to my Walking Dead family, to myself.
“I just have to believe that that’s gonna lead me to a new, hopefully spiritual breakthrough in how life can be. And it was like that on set. It was, ‘I love you guys, I’m gonna come visit.’ But everyone’s really supportive.”