- Kiwi pop sensation Lorde to visit Edinburgh's Usher Hall on Solar Power world tour
- Manic Street Preachers announce Edinburgh show and share brand new single - listen
- Chubby and the Gang to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Watch: Django Django share video for new single and announce Edinburgh gig
- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
The Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan, who plays Maggie Greene in the hit zombie show, says it’s not yet confirmed if she will continue in the series.
Alongside Andrew Lincoln, whose final episode in The Walking Dead screens next week, Maggie has been a staple of the show since season two – and there appears to be plans in place for a return.
However, seeing that she has new show Whiskey Cavalier coming next year, Cohan admits that the prospect of continuing in her role as Maggie in the future is up in the air at the moment.
“I just don’t think it’s possible for me to know that right now,” she told Entertainment Weekly. “The cool thing is that I don’t have to.
“The right thing is gonna show itself to me. Here’s the thing: I could say, ‘This is gonna happen, that’s gonna happen, this is what I hope.’ But the truth is I can only do what’s in front of me.”
“Any kind of guarantee that I could give could not be sincere to the fans, to my Walking Dead family, to myself.
“I just have to believe that that’s gonna lead me to a new, hopefully spiritual breakthrough in how life can be. And it was like that on set. It was, ‘I love you guys, I’m gonna come visit.’ But everyone’s really supportive.”