- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
Bright Eyes have shared new song ‘Forced Convalescence’ – the second track to be released from their forthcoming new album.
You can listen to it right here.
The Ohama trio comprising Conor Oberst, Mike Mogis and Nathaniel Walcott band announced their reunion back in February, as well as a world tour that sees them visit Scotland later this year.
‘Forced Convalescence’ follows on from recent comeback track ‘Persona Non Grata’, which was dropped last month and marked the band’s first new material in nine years.
When announcing their return, the band said they planned to release a new album this year “no matter what”.
Check out ‘Forced Convalescence’ below.