- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
- Listen: Glasgow duo hit new HYYTS on latest single
- Olly Murs to play Edinburgh Castle gig next summer
Bright Eyes have shared new song ‘Forced Convalescence’ – the second track to be released from their forthcoming new album.
You can listen to it right here.
The Ohama trio comprising Conor Oberst, Mike Mogis and Nathaniel Walcott band announced their reunion back in February, as well as a world tour that sees them visit Scotland later this year.
‘Forced Convalescence’ follows on from recent comeback track ‘Persona Non Grata’, which was dropped last month and marked the band’s first new material in nine years.
When announcing their return, the band said they planned to release a new album this year “no matter what”.
Check out ‘Forced Convalescence’ below.