- Listen: Edinburgh's Django Django return with fabulous new single
- Louise Rutkowski releases first single from forthcoming new album
- The Slow Readers Club announce new album - and Edinburgh gig
- Mountain Goats announce new album - listen to lead single here
- Shirley Manson reveals new Garbage album will be released next year
Edinburgh indie band Django Django are back – and you can listen to the brand new single from the Mercury Prize-shortlisted art-rockers right here.
Sounding invigorated and more energised than ever, new track Spirals is a tantalising return to form for the Edinburgh College of Art formed four-piece.
Beginning with elegant circling synths that grow into a never-more-relevant anthem to hope, it uses the image of DNA to muse on the connections we have as humans being stronger than the divisions.
One of the tracks specifically written as part of the forthcoming live set, its dynamics are galvanising – a steady accumulation of joyous energy.
It is accompanied by a visually dazzling video created by exciting new talent Maxim Kelly, which takes the viewer on a psychedelic journey through multiple spinning mandalas.
The single will be available to stream and download on all the usual digital platforms and also as a 10” vinyl b/w exclusive track available from http://www.djangodjango.co.uk and all independent record shops.
You can watch the video for Spirals below.