- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
Indie icon Morrissey has unveiled comeback single Spent The Day In Bed – and you can listen to it here.
The former frontman of The Smiths made headlines earlier this week when he finally joined social network site Twitter – his first words being ‘Spent The Day In Bed’.
It was later confirmed that this was the name of his new single.
The jaunty, keyboard-led track got its first airing on BBC 6 Music this morning and was then made available on Spotify.
The single is taken from Morrissey’s forthcoming new album, Low In High School (see the tracklisting below)
His first full-length since 2014’s World Peace Is None of Your Business arrives November 17 via BMG.
According to a press release, the new album was produced by Joe Chiccarelli and recorded at La Fabrique Studios in France and Ennio Morricone’s Forum Studios in Rome.
Fans are now hoping that Mozza will soon announce a run of UK tour dates.
Low in High School
01 My Love, I’d Do Anything for You
02 I Wish You Lonely
03 Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up on the Stage
04 Home Is a Question Mark
05 Spent the Day in Bed
06 I Bury the Living
07 In Your Lap
08 The Girl from Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn’t Kneel
09 All the Young People Must Fall in Love
10 When You Open Up Your Legs
11 Who Will Protect Us From the Police?