- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
Ahead of the release of his new album, Morrissey has shared a new track called I Wish You Lonely. You can listen to it right here.
The song is taken from the indie icon’s soon-to-be-released album, Low In High School, which is due on November 17.
The former Smiths singer announced the new record in August, before sharing lead single Spent The Day In Bed, with its Joey Barton-starring music video.
According to a press release, Low In High School was produced by Joe Chiccarelli and recorded at La Fabrique Studios in France and Ennio Morricone’s Forum Studios in Rome.
It will be Morrissey’s first full-length since 2014’s World Peace Is None of Your Business.
Fans are now hoping that Mozza will soon announce a run of UK tour dates.
Check out the tracklisting for Low In High School below – and then listen to I Wish You Lonely.
Low in High School
01 My Love, I’d Do Anything for You
02 I Wish You Lonely
03 Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up on the Stage
04 Home Is a Question Mark
05 Spent the Day in Bed
06 I Bury the Living
07 In Your Lap
08 The Girl from Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn’t Kneel
09 All the Young People Must Fall in Love
10 When You Open Up Your Legs
11 Who Will Protect Us From the Police?