- Chubby and the Gang to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Watch: Django Django share video for new single and announce Edinburgh gig
- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
The shortlist for the Hyundai Mercury Prize 2017 has been announced – and Loyle Carner, The xx, Stormzy, Ed Sheeran and Alt-J are all in the running for the prestigious prize.
Sampha, Blossoms, Kate Tempest, J Hus and Sampha have also been nominated for the annual award, which recognises the best album from the United Kingdom and Ireland over the last year.
Dinosaur, Glass Animals and The Big Moon complete the 12-album shortlist.
The Hyundai Mercury Prize Awards Show will take place at Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith on Thursday, September 14.
Check out the full list of nominees below.
Dinosaur: ‘Together, As One’
Ed Sheeran: ‘Divide’
Glass Animals: ‘How To Be A Human Being’
J Hus: ‘Common Sense’
Kate Tempest: ‘Let Them Eat Chaos’
Loyle Carner: ‘Yesterday’s Gone’
Stormzy: ‘Gang Signs & Prayer’
The Big Moon: ‘Love In The Fourth Dimension’
The xx: ‘I See You’