- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
Tickets for Morrissey’s 2018 UK tour – including his two gigs in Scotland – are on sale now.
The former Smiths singer won’t be visiting Edinburgh this time around, but kicks off his tour at Aberdeen’s BHGE Arena on February 16, before heading to Glasgow’s SSE Hydro the following night.
The Manchester indie icon recently shared a new track called I Wish You Lonely. You can listen to it below.
The song is taken from the indie icon’s soon-to-be-released album, Low In High School, which is due on November 17.
Morrissey announced the new record in August, before sharing lead single Spent The Day In Bed, with its Joey Barton-starring music video.
According to a press release, Low In High School was produced by Joe Chiccarelli and recorded at La Fabrique Studios in France and Ennio Morricone’s Forum Studios in Rome.
It will be Morrissey’s first full-length since 2014’s World Peace Is None of Your Business.
You can check out the whole list of dates below.
16th – Aberdeen BHGE Arena
17th – Glasgow The SSE Hydro
20th – Dublin 3Arena
23rd – Newcastle Metro Arena Arena
24th – Leeds First Direct Arena
27th – Birmingham Genting ArenaMarch 2018
3rd – Brighton Brighton Centre
7th – London Royal Albert Hall
9th – London Alexandra Palace