- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
- Listen: Glasgow duo hit new HYYTS on latest single
- Olly Murs to play Edinburgh Castle gig next summer
- Listen: Edinburgh's Django Django return with fabulous new single
- Louise Rutkowski releases first single from forthcoming new album
Nadine Coyle will kick of her UK tour in Scotland this May – in the first of a series of shows that will see her playing the classic hits of Girls Aloud, alongside her own solo material.
The Northern Irish singer is set to release a brand new four-track EP in April, with the lead single, Girls On Fire, due to be released this Thursday.
As well as performing her own solo material on the forthcoming tour, 32-year-old Coyle says she agreed to play hits from the Girls Aloud back catalogue after receiving huge demand from fans.
According to an official release, the likes of Sound Of The Underground, Love Machine, Biology, Something New and ‘The Promise could all get the live treatment when the tour kicks off at Glasgow’s O2 ABC on Thursday 10 May.
Speaking about her live return, Coyle told The Sun: “I love the Girls Aloud songs and get messages from fans asking to hear them performed live again.
- Thursday 10th May – Glasgow O2 ABC
- Friday 11th May – Birmingham O2 Institute 1
- Sunday 13th May – Manchester O2 Ritz
- Monday 14th May – Bristol O2 Academy 1
- Tuesday 15th May – London O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
- Saturday 19th May – Dublin Olympia
- Sunday 20th May – Belfast Limelight