- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
- Listen: Glasgow duo hit new HYYTS on latest single
- Olly Murs to play Edinburgh Castle gig next summer
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds have announced details of their rescheduled visit to Glasgow’s SSE Hydro, along with new dates for their entire UK tour.
The cult Australian band, touring in support of their acclaimed 2019 album Ghosteen, were previously forced to postpone their upcoming shows due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Now, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds have announced they’ll be hitting the road once again next year in April through to June.
This comes after Cave promised fans that the rescheduled shows gigs will be “f****** mind-blowing”, as he mused over life in lockdown.
All original tickets remain valid, with additional tickets on sale from 10am on Friday, April 10.
You can see the full tour dates below.
Saturday 10 – Sportpaleis, Antwerp, Belgium
Sunday 11 – Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tuesday 13 – Utilita Arena, Birmingham, UK
Thursday 15 – The O2, London, UK
Friday 16 – The O2, London, UK
Sunday 18 – First Direct Arena, Leeds, UK
Tuesday 20 – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow, UK
Wednesday 21 – Manchester Arena, Manchester, UK
Friday 23 – 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland
Saturday 24 – 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland
Monday 26 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff, UK