- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
Paul Weller is getting back on this road this Autumn having announced a huge run of live dates, including a night at Edinburgh Usher Hall on 16 November.
The Autumn tour follows an already sold out May tour, plus the announcement of Weller’s eagerly awaited new album On Sunset, which will be released on June 12.
On Sunset will be Weller’s first release for his new label Polydor.
SUN Oct-25 BELFAST ULSTER HALL
MON Oct 27 DUBLIN OLYMPIA
THU Oct-29 PLYMOUTH PAVILION
FRI Oct-30 SOUTHAMPTON GUILDHALL
SAT Oct-31 BRIGHTON CENTRE
MON Nov-02 HULL BONUS ARENA
TUES Nov-03 YORK BARBICAN
THU Nov-05 LEICESTER DE MONTFORT HALL
FRI Nov-06 LEICESTER DE MONTFORT HALL
SAT Nov-07 BLACKBURN KING GEORGE’S HALL
MON Nov-09 CARLISLE SANDS CENTRE
TUES Nov-10 MANCHESTER APOLLO
THU Nov-12 DUNDEE CAIRD HALL
FRI Nov-13 NEWCASTLE CITY HALL
SAT Nov-14 NEWCASTLE CITY HALL
MON Nov-16 EDINBURGH USHER HALL
TUES Nov-17 BRADFORD ST GEORGE’S HALL
THU Nov-19 LONDON BRIXTON ACADEMY
FRI Nov-20 O2 KENTISH TOWN FORUM
Tickets will go on general sale at 10.00am on Friday 28th February.