- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
- Listen: Glasgow duo hit new HYYTS on latest single
- Olly Murs to play Edinburgh Castle gig next summer
- Listen: Edinburgh's Django Django return with fabulous new single
Queens Of The Stone Age have unveiled new singe The Way You Used To Do – as well as details of a UK tour that brings them to Edinburgh.
The California rock band, who are gearing up to release long-awaited new album Villains, will visit the Usher Hall on November 23 on a tour that also takes in dates in Manchester, London and Dublin.
Speaking about the new album, frontman Josh Homme said: “The most important aspect of making this record was redefining our sound, asking and answering the question ‘what do we sound like now?’
“If you can’t make a great first record, you should just stop—but if you can make a great record but you keep making records and your sound doesn’t evolve, you become a parody of that original sound.”
Tickets for Queens Of The Stone Age’s upcoming UK tour dates go on sale from 9am on June 21.
November 19 – Manchester Arena
November 21 – The O2, London
November 23 – Usher Hall, Edinburgh
November 24 – 3Arena, Dublin