- Listen: Edinburgh's Django Django return with fabulous new single
- Louise Rutkowski releases first single from forthcoming new album
- The Slow Readers Club announce new album - and Edinburgh gig
- Mountain Goats announce new album - listen to lead single here
- Shirley Manson reveals new Garbage album will be released next year
Los Angeles art-rock duo Sparks have announced a string of UK dates to promote their forthcoming new album – including a return visit to Scotland.
The band’s new album, A Steady Drip, Drip, Drip, will be released on May 15 via BMG.
The announcement was made in typical Sparks style, via a surreal video featuring “A Sparks spokesperson”.
“The boys have really taken it up a notch on these 14 tracks, some sounding even Grammy ready,” explains a mannequin.
“Later, the band hits the road for what promises to be an exciting Fall tour.”
The video also teases a documentary about the cult band, helmed by Shaun Of The Dead director Edgar Wright, and due to be released later this year.
Sparks will play five shows across the UK and Ireland later this year.
Check out the tour dates below:
21 – London, Roundhouse
23 – Manchester, Albert Hall
24 – Glasgow, The Barrowland Ballroom
26 – Belfast, Limelight Club
27 – Dublin, Vicar Street