- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
Stereophonics have announced a special outdoor show for July 2020. The Welsh rock band will kick off the summer in style with Northern Nights presents Stereophonics, at Bught Park Inverness on Saturday, 11 July.
Speaking about the latest show announcements the band said: “We have some special summer shows! We are excited to play to new audiences in new towns and cities – let there be sun!”
The band has already confirmed a busy schedule in the first half of 2020 with 13 European shows ahead of a 12-date arena tour across UK in February and March, where they will entertain fans with a collection of favourites as well as tracks from their new No. 1 album, Kind.
Over the past two decades Stereophonics have played at some of the biggest venues to fans all across the globe, achieving seven No. 1 albums, ten top-10 albums, 23 Platinum Sales Awards, five BRIT nominations and one BRIT Award win. Headlining arenas and festivals to legions of dedicated fans, and with 8.5 million albums sold in the UK alone, Stereophonics stand as undeniable giants of the current music scene.
Tickets for Bught Park Inverness go on sale on Friday, 31 January via www.myticket.co.uk.
The Inverness Show is being delivered under the Northern Nights banner. Northern Nights is made up of members of the team behind the hugely successful Belladrum Tartan Heart and Gathering festivals and Inverness’ Ironworks Venue.