- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
- Listen: Glasgow duo hit new HYYTS on latest single
- Olly Murs to play Edinburgh Castle gig next summer
Stereophonics’ Kelly Jones will kick off his solo tour in Edinburgh this summer.
The 44-year-old Welshman, who released his debut album Only the Names Have Been Changed in 2007, will begin the tour at the Capital’s Usher Hall on June 1 and wrap things up in Nottingham on July 3.
Fans have been promised a set filled with 22 years’ of Stereophonics music as well as Jones’ solo material.
Jones said: “I’ll be performing some old songs, lots of songs I don’t normally do, some new songs, songs that have inspired me and stories that have inspired me.
“The tour is about overcoming things and moving on from obstacles and building strength from that. I am looking forward to performing with some new musicians and creating some beautiful moments.”
Tickets go on sale from 10am on Friday, 29 March.
Kelly Jones tour dates 2019:
1 – Usher Hall, Edinburgh
8 – St David’s Hall, Cardiff
10 – Brighton Dome
16 – Eventim Apollo, London
1– Birmingham Symphony Hall
3 – Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham