- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
Following on from the success of last year’s event, double award-winning Glen’s Party at The Palace has announced that the headliners for 2018 will be much-loved Scottish band Texas and iconic Manchester band James.
James will headline on the Saturday, while Texas – fronted by singer Sharleen Spiteri – will headline the following night.
Now in its fifth year, Glen’s Party at The Palace has become a real family favourite and this year’s two-day spectacular is set to be another highlight in Scotland’s live music calendar.
The festival directors are thrilled to be bringing two of the biggest bands in the country to Linlithgow.
“These two bands have been on our wish list for some time and we are absolutely delighted that they are coming to party with us this summer,” said event director John Richardson.
“Both bands have been producing great music for the last 30 years – and they are still at the very top of their game.”
The complete line up will be announced in due course. Check AAA Edinburgh for details.
Glen’s Party at The Palace takes place on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 August 2018.
Tickets are on sale now from www.partyatthepalace.co.uk