- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
- Listen: Glasgow duo hit new HYYTS on latest single
- Olly Murs to play Edinburgh Castle gig next summer
- Listen: Edinburgh's Django Django return with fabulous new single
Indie darlings The 1975 will visit Scotland next year as part of a massive arena tour of UK and Ireland.
As the Manchester band prepare to unveil fourth album Notes On A Conditional Form, they’ll hit the road in February – with an Aberdeen show on February 29 and Glasgow gig on March 1.
Check out the dates in full below.
15 – Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
16 – Utilita Arena, Newcastle
17 – First Direct Arena, Leeds
19 – Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth
21 – The O2 Arena, London
23 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
25 – Birmingham Arena, Birmingham
26 – M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
28 – Manchester Arena, Manchester
29 – P&J Live Arena, Aberdeen
1 – SSE Hydro, Glasgow
3 – 3Arena, Dublin