- Kiwi pop sensation Lorde to visit Edinburgh's Usher Hall on Solar Power world tour
- Manic Street Preachers announce Edinburgh show and share brand new single - listen
- Chubby and the Gang to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Watch: Django Django share video for new single and announce Edinburgh gig
- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
The Walking Dead is to get another spin-off series, bosses of the hit zombie show have confirmed.
Three films focusing on the continuing adventures of Rick Grimes have already been confirmed alongside Fear The Walking Dead – and now AMC CEO Ed Carroll says that storyboards are now being created for a third breakaway series.
“We’re not at a stage where we’ll be announcing its plans to premiere,” he told Deadline. “But we have hired creative people that have pitched story outlines. We feel very good about the development of that series.”
Carroll added: “We’re not in a position to talk about partnerships in terms of other territories or ancillary windows, other than that there’s a healthy appetite for it and we’ve had a number of conversations with a lot of players in the space.”