- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
Canadian R&B star The Weeknd has shared a dark new video for his single Call Out My Name – and you can watch it right here.
The trippy video is directed by Grant Singer, who also directed the promos for Starboy and The Hills.
A fortnight ago, The Weeknd – real name Abęl Tesfaye – released new album My Dear Melancholy.
The record arrived just 18 months after the Grammy-winning effort Starboy, which featured collaborations with Daft Punk and Lana Del Rey.
The six-track My Dear Meloncholy is executive produced by the Weeknd and Frank Dukes.
The album includes two collaborations with Gesaffelstein, as well as production by Daft Punk’s Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, Mike WiLL Made-It, Skrillex, Daheala, Cirkut, and Marz.
My Dear Melancholy is believed to be inspired by the Weeknd’s breakup with pop star Selena Gomez, whom he dated for 10 months before they split in October.
Check out the video for Call Out My Name below.