- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
Edinburgh-formed indie band Django Django have announced a headline UK tour – and it includes a visit to Liquid Room in October.
The band have built an inimitable live reputation over the years and this will be the first time their much-lauded new album, Glowing in the Dark, will be played to audiences.
Alongside the tour announcement, the Djangos have share a video for recent single Waking Up – an album highlight and collaboration with Charlotte Gainsbourg.
The band worked with Portland-based design studio Mortis who, partnering with video artist Swampy, created a collage of new and archival footage that captures an assortment of vignettes of the American landscape. You can watch it below.
Django Django UK and Ireland tour dates
Sat 09 Oct 2021: Belfast – Limelight
Sun 10 Oct 2021: Dublin – The Academy
Mon 11 Oct 2021: Leeds – University
Tue 12 Oct 2021 Sheffied – The Leadmill
Thu 14 Oct 2021: Manchester – Manchester Cathedral
Fri 15 Oct 2021: Edinburgh – Liquid Room
Sat 16 Oct 2021: Glasgow – Queen Margaret Union
Mon 18 Oct 2021: Liverpool – Invisible Wind Factory
Tue 19 Oct 2021: Cardiff – The Tramshed
Wed 20 Oct 202: Bristol – SWX
Fri 22 Oct 202: London – Exhibition London
Sat 23 Oct 2021: Brighton – CHALK