- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
Warner Bros has released the ‘final’ trailer for the eagerly-awaited Wonder Woman movie – and you can watch it here.
The new teaser, which made its world premiere just after Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot took the stage at the MTV Movie and TV Awards to introduce a performance by Pitbull, Camila Cabello, and J Balvin, sees our heroine swooping in to rescue male lead Chris Pine for a change, and features plenty of action-packed fight scenes.
Gadot made her first appearance as Wonder Woman in Zack Snyder’s Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice – and the new film, directed by Patty Jenkins, is set for release next month.
Gadot will also play Wonder Woman in this year’s Justice League movie, which hits cinemas on November 17.
Speaking about bringing the iconic comic book character to life in Wonder Woman’s 75th anniversary year, Gadot said she was very popular in her native Israel where she was a household name along with Batman and Superman.
“Many times, it felt like we got signs from the universe,” the stunning actress said about shooting the movie. “It felt like we were just a vessel for a greater story that we need to share with everyone.
“It isn’t about me as an actress or Patty as a director. It felt like, now is the time.”
Watch the ‘final’ Wonder Woman trailer in full below…