- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
The mighty Radiohead headlined the first night of this year’s Glastonbury festival last night – and you watch the band’s triumphant set in full here.
Bathed in white light on the festival’s main Pyramid stage, the Oxford band kicked off with the haunting, piano-led Daydreaming, from last year’s A Moon Shaped Pool album.
Two hours and 25 songs later, Thom Yorke and co closed with Karma Police. During their epic set, the band also pulled out the much-maligned Creep, a song Yorke has admitted in the past that he’s not too fond of performing.
“Thank you very much for coming to this field to listen to us this evening,” said Yorke during the encore.
“Probably we’ll see you in some other fields over the weekend.”
The full set is streaming via BBC iPlayer – watch it back here – or below via YouTube.
Radiohead will headline the first night (July 7) of this year’s TRNSMT, a three-day festival taking place at Glasgow Green on July 7-9.
For more details about TRNSMT, visit www.trnsmtfest.com