- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
Dominic Harrison, otherwise known as Yungblud, has announced a trio of intimate UK shows for 2019 – including a visit to Edinburgh’s Liquid Room.
The Doncaster musician, who releases new EP The Underrated Youth next week, will be showcasing his latest material on The Intimate As Fuck Tour, due to begin later this month.
Yungblud will perform at Kingston’s Pryzm venue on October 23, before playing Edinburgh’s Liquid Room on November 26 and The Wardrobe in Leeds on November 30.
Tickets will be available to those who preorder his upcoming EP here.
“I’m gonna be playin all the songs off the EP and more stripped as fuck … talkin , cuddlin , drinking tea, having a couple beers n a jolly old time,” wrote Yungblud on Twitter.
Yungblud’s The Underrated Youth EP was originally due for release on October 11, but was delayed by a week to allow the singer to tweak one of its tracks.
He explained that the delay was to ensure the project was “absolutely perfect”, adding that one song wasn’t quite up to that standard upon listening back.
The six-track EP will also include Parents and Hope For The Underrated Youth.